It's ok to ask someone for help. Family violence can stop.
You have the right to feel safe in your family and home.


- Financial Support

Contact Details

Crisis payments are available for families who have separated as result of family violence. To request a Social Work Call Back appointment in order to claim a Crisis payment for family violence circumstances, you can go to www.humanservices.gov.au

Back to list